Re: Default Python version on Jessie

Ahoj,

Dňa Wed, 27 Aug 2014 18:47:19 +0100 Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk>
napísal:

> On Wed 27 Aug 2014 at 19:37:41 +0200, Slavko wrote:
>
> > please which Python version have to be default on Jessie? Will be
> > support for Python 2.7 dropped in it?
> >
> > I read this from systemd changelog (208-7):
> >
> >   * Build python3-systemd for Python 3 bindings. Drop
> > python-systemd; it does not have any reverse dependencies, and we
> > want to encourage moving to Python 3. (LP: #1258089)
>
>   https://wiki.debian.org/Python/JessieRoadmap

Thanks, but it is not clear for me. Nothing about default Python, only
3.4 mentioned as default, but i understand it as the Python3 default
version.

> > And please, what is the "LP: #1258089"?
>
> LP is Launchpad, the Ubuntu bug tracking system. A search with
> "launchpad bug 1258089" should bring up something.

Nice. AS Lissi point us, i need only tell thanks, then:

Big thanks for systemd maintainers, that they are preferring the LP and
not the Debian's BTS! IMO, my all now can simple switch to Ubuntu...

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk