Re: Loking for TV tuner / media player help

On Tue, 26 Aug 2014 13:07:57 -0400 (EDT)
Rob Owens <rowens@ptd.net> wrote:

> [...]

My wife's been urging me to put in a way to record shows for later
playback, and I'm thinking MythTV might be the best way. I understand
it's a little difficult to get working, and I want to use a fanless
system so the sound isn't drowned out by the fan.

Thanks,

SteveT