also "Linux VDR" must be include in this list.

Home page http://www.tvdr.de/

Andy

On 8/26/2014 10:07 AM, Rob Owens wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Timothy Danielson" <timothydanielson@yahoo.com>

Hi,

I am looking to finish installing a card= Happauge 2250 dual tuner into
Debian. I would also like to have a comparable Media center software that
would allow recording as I did in win media center as wekk as watch live tv
(since it is a dual tuner type and will let me do that)

I've been using MythTV for many years and am happy with it.  I use packages from the 3rd party deb-multimedia.org repository.

MythTV will let you watch live tv, schedule/record shows, and will even skip the commercials automatically if you set it up to do so.

-Rob