Re: Wheezy and PXE boot with non free drivers

On 25.8.2014 23:19, Thomas wrote:
I tried it, but did not get it up. If I boot from CD everythink works fine. Is
there an way that I can put all the drivers from CD into PXE boot. I mean that
PXE boot is same as CD boot?

Are you trying to just install from pxe or run your own system?

http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/amd64/daily/netboot/debian-installer/amd64/
http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/wheezy/main/installer-amd64/current/images/netboot/debian-installer/amd64/
http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists//jessie/main/installer-amd64/current/images/netboot/debian-installer/amd64/

If install can you use netboot kernel and initrd?

LABEL installdebian
MENU LABEL ^Install Debian amd64
KERNEL http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/amd64/daily/netboot/debian-installer/amd64/linux APPEND vga=788 url=http://10.0.0.1/debian-preseed.cfg locale=en_US keymap=fi hostname=debian domain=home.lan -- INITRD http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/amd64/daily/netboot/debian-installer/amd64/initrd.gz

With lpxelinux.0 you can even fetch boot images over http.

http://www.syslinux.org/wiki/index.php/PXELINUX#Fetching_images_via_HTTP.2FFTP