Wheezy and PXE boot with non free drivers

Hi,
I have still a problem with PXE boot. If Iam installing with CD the RAID drive
is recognized but I have problems to boot with GRUB.
PXE is booting fine and start the installer but did not see disk drives.

It seemed I would need some non free drivers like
ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/f/firmware-free/firmware-free_3.2.tar.gz

How I can get this non-fre drives into PXE so that I see the disk drive.

thanks Thomas