Re: Q: Wheezy preseed -- How to define default display manager?

Ok,

after hands off installation with answering the question "manually" -- I've installed "debconf-utils" and run some investigation

root# debconf-get-selections > /tmp/answers
root# vi /tmp/answers

# Default display manager:
# Choices: kdm, lightdm
kdm     shared/default-x-display-manager        select  kdm
lightdm shared/default-x-display-manager        select  kdm

well it looks like for all installed "display managers" we have to define "default-x-display-manager".

Hmm, it is not very elegant but does the job.

Andy