Re: upgrade stuck (and machine too)

On Fri, 22 Aug 2014 18:26:47 +0200
Jochen Spieker <ml@well-adjusted.de> wrote:

> Did you only try to force dbus or libpam-systemd as well?

Yep, no success though.

> I still think
> the fact that you cannot start any services is related to systemd. I
> just looked up whether you can start a service verbosely with systemctl
> but that doesn't appear to be the case.

No, I just tried to: systemctl start haveged.service after a successful
stop, but it didn't work: Job for haveged.service canceled.

> I don't know much about systemd either. It happened to work mostly fine
> on my system. If I were you I would consider opening a bug report
> against one of the packages that are involved. Don't worry about
> picking the wrong package. The maintainers will reassign how they see
> fit.

The problem might be tied to my configuration (HW & SW) as I don't see
other people writing about it.

I'm gonna send a  bug report as you avise.