enabling remote X Window sessions

I want to run X clients on a remote machines and display on my Debian 7.6 machine. I recognize the security risk. I usually run the lxde desktop. I see that gdm3 is starting the Xorg server with "-nolisten tcp" arguments. I read that this can be disabled by editing /etc/gdm3/daemon.conf to add under the [security] heading: "DisallowTCP=false". I tried this but that did not stop gdm3 from starting Xorg with the same arguments. Can anyone share any additional information on this? Thanks.

--
Kevin Buchs   Research Computer Services   Phone: 507-538-5459
Mayo Clinic   200 1st. St SW   Rochester, MN 55905