Re: New 64-bit Install: Wine

> > What wine packages do you have installed?
>
> wine
> wine64
> wine32:i386

Tried that. I do not know about the firefox setup but no .exe's I had around
would take. I also go rid of the ~/.wine. Wine-cfg also barked.

Just to be sure you have a clean environment, you might want to try creating a new user and try it as that user. Otherwise, I don't know what the problem is.

I'm running an up to date Jessie, by the way.

I doesn't know if your problem is already solved, or if you are still
struggling. If you still have a problem, please tell us which version
of Debian and wine you use. Because when you install both architectures
(wine64-development:amd64 and wine32-development:i368) on a 64-bit
Debian sid version. Wine will always run a 32 bit prefix. I had to change
the wine-development script in /usr/bin/ to run a 64-bit Windows executable.

floris