Re: IP Forwarding to Windows machine

    I adopted Mr. Gyorgy's suggested iptables rules with only a
couple of additions based on nmap's report that port 411 was open
because it passed with flying colors nmaps tcp and udp scan of the
first 1056 ports, grc.com tests and pcflank.com tests.
    For a single user system running no services to the web is there
anything I ought to look at?
    I'm not asking for guarantees, just suggestions.
Thanks,
Mike
--
"Humor is an affirmation of dignity,
 a declaration of man's superiority to all that befalls him."