Re: Quiet Bootups

On 8/10/14, Steve Litt <slitt@troubleshooters.com> wrote:

> The next time I reinstall, I'm moving to LILO too. LOL, but me, I love
> that text stream, so no append="quiet" for me. :-)

I started to *snark* something along the lines of that it's when those
lines of text STOP that the real fun begins then realized... that's
where I've been A LOT lately... Being able to read those lines when
they do stop has occasionally and certainly proven more helpful than
staring at a, oh, I don't know... several minutes lingering blank
purple screen, for example.. =)

Cindy :)

--
Cindy-Sue Causey