clean up my system

Hey,

I know there are a lot off people who are skeptic about systemd, but I love it. It has a out-of-the-box working multi-seat. Yes, even with the nvidia module it is a no pain configuration. In other words two (or more) computers for one price.

Now I want to clean up my system. I know, it is not about disk space, but more to get a neatly system. Is it possible to remove all the /etc/rc*d directories? And which scripts are safe to remove from /etc/init.d?

thanks,

floris