Re: trying to identify which package is responsible for a bug [debian DVD1 7.6.0]

On Thu, 7 Aug 2014 16:44:08 +0200
Aramir Galanodonel <aramirg@hotmail.fr> wrote:

> I'm having trouble to determinate which package is responsible for

Did you test your RAM?

I don't remember if the installer offers that possibility;
otherwise, you can get the memtest86+ (very small) image
on the web, burn it and let tests accomplish at least
3 revolutions.

--
Smoothie : Ah, my parents are arguing and yelling…
Nelfhithion : You've got 3 choices: