trying to identify which package is responsible for a bug [debian DVD1 7.6.0]

Hello,
I'm having trouble to determinate which package is responsible for a bug.
Here's the short version of the story:
I boot up using debian 7.6.0 DVD1 and uefi is set on. I manage to get to the grub menu with the "install debian", "install debian graphically", "check device", etc... But when I select an entry (doesn't matter which) the kernel crashes, screen turn black, no error messages whatsoever. I have to reboot it.
Long version of the story with more information (specs, what I tried to fix it, the workaround I found) could be found here:
http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=116587&p=549344#p549344

So I'm not sure of which exact grub package is responsible for this bug... not even sure if grub is the responsible, can't provide a dump neither for the bug report, etc....

Please help me reporting this bug.

ps: I hope I'm mailing the good people, and I apologize in advance if I'm not.