Re: End of hypocrisy ?

Ahoj,

Dňa Tue, 5 Aug 2014 13:39:29 +0200 Raffaele Morelli
<raffaele.morelli@gmail.com> napísal:

> > On Tuesday 05 August 2014 07:56:03 Raffaele Morelli wrote:
> > > Hundreds of linux developers can't be wrong,
> >
> > It doesn't matter whether they are right or wrong.  They are doing
> > it.  The rest of us can either say "thank you" and be grateful for
> > the work they do, or go do our own thing.  This is Open Source
> > after all.
> >
> > Lisi
> >
> ​
> That's quite clear and obvious​ to me as it should for the rest of end
> users, nevertheless the garbage collector is full of "systemd vs sysv"
> stuff.

why you then reported bugs to BTS, which contains no thanks, but problem
description? by your own words, you need only tell thanks, or do own
things.

BTS has nothing to do with systemd/sysv and a bug is not a developer choice.

Where then is the:
​​
come together do it better?

Eh, words, words...