Re: Threading using digest and kmail (was Re: Exim4 not routing local mail ... )

On Lu, 04 aug 14, 08:52:17, Paul E Condon wrote:

> I've spent some time recently, trying to use the Gmail browser
> interface. I would never switch to it from Mutt, excepting only if
> Microsoft does a corporate take-over of Debian (They are both
> corporations under the Law, and under the Law, strange, unnatural
> things can happen, as explained in a recent post by Lisi)

Debian is definitely not a corporation under any law and any thing
resembling a takeover would involve controlling something like 2 thirds
of its members (to be able to change Foundation documents, etc.).

You might want to read the Constitution:
http://www.debian.org/devel/constitution

Kind regards,
Andrei