Re: Threading using digest and kmail (was Re: Exim4 not routing local mail ... )

On Du, 03 aug 14, 13:28:06, Bob Proulx wrote:

> P.S. I still think digests are less desirable because I don't see a
> way to view the discussion in a threaded view.  Threaded views have
> been around for so long that I couldn't live without them.  Of course
> Gmail and Outlook users don't have threaded views.  But I am sure that
> if they did they wouldn't want to not have them either.

I'm not very familiar with Gmail's interface, but Outlook definitely
does have threaded views. Unfortunately by activating it you also have
to use reverse chronological sorting by the newest message in the
thread, which is very annoying for me.

Kind regards,
Andrei