Re: What is the connection between Microsoft and systemd?

On 8/4/14, Joel Rees <joel.rees@gmail.com> wrote:
<snark apparently slipped through>
> Heh. Sorry for letting that snark leak through.

No probs Joel, no problems at all :)

> On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 3:56 AM, Michael Kjörling <michael@kjorling.se>
> wrote:
..
>> If I just searched for the wrong search terms, a few pointers to some
>> (reasonably authoritative) web pages would do nicely.
>
> If it were deliberate, you don't think they would be telling us about
> it, now, do you?
> ;-/

<Whoops. There goes another - fully justified I might add
since we have a humorous exchange happening here, so
your response is apropos ;>

> ... particularly if there were some intent to leave *nix vulnerable to
> Microsoft's claims of IP violations.

<And another! Gold! - you are on fire today, in a good way :>
<It's almost ... conspiratorial ;>

<innocently bats eyelids>I'd *never* do anything like that.</>

> --
> Joel Rees
>
> Be careful where you see conspiracy.
> Look first in your own heart.

BTW Joel, that's a really, great quote! I really do like it.
I think it sends a beautiful message to all who cross its
path.

:)