Re: The Fine Art of Making a Bootable Drive

	I knew there would be several suggestions for solutions
to making a new boot disk and I appreciate all of them. I also
appreciate the explanation as to why my previous attempts
at creating a bootable copy failed. It all makes
perfect sense now. I will probably try mkfs first. I have used mkfs
lots of times to lay down a new file system on a new disk or
when re-building an older one but I never even thought of mkfs
in this context so thanks for reminding me.
This gives me a lot of things to try and I am sure I will have a
working boot disk in the next day or so. Thanks again to all.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ
Amateur radio is the original electronic social network.