Re: systemd and resume (after sleep)

On Fri 01 Aug 2014 at 13:58:30 +0200, Slavko wrote:

> please, i need help to debug my problem with the resume after sleep
> with systemd.

[Snip]

> Please, can someone help me with finding a root of problem (and i
> hope the solution too)? Where i need to take look to find something
> useful?

I would investigate by installing a minimal Wheezy (no DE, no X) on a
spare partition or a USB stick. Then install pm-utils and use
pm-suspend. Continue with a dist-upgrade to Jessie and test again with
and without systemd. If nothing breaks move on to replacing the nouveau
driver. Then X with and without the nouveau driver.

Looking in the BTS at the nvidia driver bug reports is also a good
start.