systemd and resume (after sleep)

Hi,

please, i need help to debug my problem with the resume after sleep
with systemd.

I am continue to testing the systemd at my machine with Debian testing.
I use the XFCE with systemd holded at 204, to i can continue using
the sysv.

Under the sysv sleep/resume works without problems – machine after
some inactive time is going to sleep. Then, after power on, it
continue to works.

When i boot via systemd (via boot cmd option) all seems to work too, but
after sleep, i cannot resume. The HDD LED light, then it seems, that
the resume image was loaded, but after this, the display stays black,
keyboard's LED doesn't light, the computer doesn't responds to the
remote SSH connection (my network capabilities are limited, then i only
see, that connection to port 22 was refused - no firewall blocking).
Then it seems, that the machine is totally unresponsive (no display, no
keyboard, no network).

On the Arch wiki i found something about problems the systemd and
nvidia binary drivers (i use these from Debian) on sleep/resume, but now
i don't know if my problems are coming from VGA. More precise, i know
nothing :-(

Please, can someone help me with finding a root of problem (and i
hope the solution too)? Where i need to take look to find something
useful?

regards

--
Slavko