laptop with two-finger gestures with a free OS

Hi Debian List,

At work, i've got a mac book pro laptop, which for the first time in
my life is a laptop that i can use like a serious computer.  Prior to
this, i refused to use a laptop because they are so much worse than
desktops.

Part of the appeal for me is the two-finger gestures for scrolling.

It's still a little worse than a desktop because of the crummy laptop
keyboard, but good enough to use on transit.

So . . . i'd like to get a laptop for my personal use, but of course
running a free OS.

Does this exist, with the two finger gesture use?

TIA for any info.

dan