Re: laptop with two-finger gestures with a free OS

On Wed, 30 Jul 2014 19:28:32 -0700
Dan Hitt <dan.hitt@gmail.com> wrote:

> So . . . i'd like to get a laptop for my personal use, but of
> course running a free OS.
>
> Does this exist, with the two finger gesture use?

MSI has such machines (at least in EU); it uses a synaptics
touchpad with this feature (strange when you're used to old
ones with a scroll zone on the right).

Here, you find at least 2 models without any OS, one with
a i3, the other with a i5-4210M @ 2.6GHz (3.6GHz boost)
(€500 4GB RAM, 500GB HD, LCD 1366x768, ~4H normal work).
Full support of all features w/ sid + TLP.

--
<Strasph> If I would die in 5 minutes, what would you want to say to me?
<Decibel> "What's your root password?"