kFreeBSD: can't create swap partition

Hello list.

I have decided to give a try to the amd64 kFreeBSD port, testing version, hosted by virtualbox on a Debian amd64 testing.

I had some warnings that the installer asked me if I wanted to ignore (and that I stupidly forgot to write somewhere, but I'll probably do more than one installation so I'll find them anew later to report them) and I did it.

I also tried to do a remote installation through ssh for better interface (virtualbox is horrible on that) but the installer wa

Now, when coming to the partition creation, it seems that it is unable to create the swap partition. I will probably try to continue without one, but in the meantime, if someone have any clue about the problem, it will interest me.

The log (TTY4) if filled with messages like this:
Processing event '!system=DEVFS subsystem=CDEV