Re: testing-dedicated ML? ( was Re: End of hypocrisy ? )

On 7/23/14, Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 July 2014 03:55:36 The Wanderer wrote:
>> Then people promptly started expressing confusion over the whole thing,
>> and here we are.
>
> Curt often loses me.  He is well named. ;-)

I recommend going back to read that initial reply from "Dr. Jeckyll"
to my email way above. In the hindsight of understanding, you might
find the whole episode very funny. (Or not - I have been told I've a
strange sense of humour :)

Be careful where you see humour,
Look first, there might be a conspiracy.

Or something.

X)

Kind regards all,
Zenaan