Re: unable to access website, getting "502 Bad Gateway" errors

Hello,
There is not a whole lot to run with, but if you're running php5-fpm, either php5-fpm isn't running, or check if the following permissions are set correctly:

$ ls -hal /var/run/php5-fpm.sock
srw-rw---- 1 www-data www-data 0 Jul 19 18:37 /var/run/php5-fpm.sock

Because the permissions might be *off*.

Sincerely,