Re: Sid Systemd upgrade

On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 10:36:30PM CEST, Jonathan Dowland <jmtd@debian.org> said:
> On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 03:09:40PM +0200, Erwan David wrote:
> > Problem is where do we get the knowledge to repair mannually ? I do noit
> > see it in /usr/share/doc/systemd nor in the crossreference man pages,
> > nor anywhere else.
>
> You can install systemd to try it out before committing to it as your
> default init system. Just install 'systemd' but not 'systemd-sysv' and
> pass init=/bin/systemd to Linux via your boot manager.

BULLSHIT !! testing withoput doc does not replace knowledge. That's diy computing, that's not serious. When I reasd this

> This and more excellent documentation at
> https://wiki.debian.org/systemd#Configuring_for_testing

I do not have the ressources to test : no time no machine which I can afford to break.

And since today syste,md-shim is no more an option (aptitude wants to remove it)

I do not want to test. I want to be surze it works. And what I read
uis tyhat IT DOES NOT WORK in all configurations. That does not
prevent to FORCE every debian intstallationto an undebegguged systemd.
(even systemd-shim is no more an option in testing).