Re: Replacement for dspam

Le 18/07/2014 14:52, Chris Bannister a écrit :
> On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 11:56:42PM +0200, Erwan David wrote:
>> dspam being removed from debian, I am looking for a replacement, that is :
>> an email content filter, working on server with per user rules and
>> possibly compatible with dovecot-antispam for training.
> What about bogofilter:
> http://noyaudolive.net/2013/01/13/server-side-bogofilter-with-dovecot/

This one does not work : each user has email on client machine. Indeed
it is *client* side filtering not server side, with each user being
lkimited to one client machine (not possible to use imap to access from
desktop, laptop AND phone altogether.

[...]

bogofilter is either "same data for everyone" (and it leads to problem
when everybody except the chinese guy tags chinese emails as spam) or
must be used by the user account which is not possible with sieve
filtering and virtual account (no system account for my users on the
server).

I  am also looking to rspamd but get some of those problems too.