Re: watching films full screen

On Tue, 8 Jul 2014 16:48:37 +0300
Rares Aioanei <debian.dev.list@gmail.com> wrote:

> In my experience, indeed  vlc has the option, but it fails to work
> most of the time,

Sooo, you have plenty of failures you'd like to share
with us! As an every day user on multiple machines and
platforms, I'm dying to here from you - especially where
mplayer is better (knowing that most of its base
"best code" was taken from vlc the day it was publish…)

--
Abr'Iko: Sooo, I leave you, I'm going to see friends with family for Xmas
Abr'Iko: Because I've a life, ME!