Re: HTML5 => png or HTML5 => jpg.

>>>>> "p" == peter  <peter@easthope.ca> writes:

p> Is there a software which can convert an HTML5 page to a pixel map?
p> Conversion should apply on text, tables, images and SVGs, all
p> allowed in HTML5.

p> rsvg restricts the source to SVG. What I want is similar to a
p> screen grab of iceweasel. But invoked by a command specifying the
p> height and width of the image and not including the menus and
p> scroll bars of the browser.

Does The Gimp do what you need?

--
 /\           ___                                    Ubuntu: ancient
/___/\_|_|\_|__|___Gian Uberto Lauri_____               African word

Warning: gnome-config-daemon considered more dangerous than GOTO