Re: HTML5 => png or HTML5 => jpg.

 Hi.

On Mon, 07 Jul 2014 22:07:24 -0700
peter@easthope.ca wrote:

> Is there a software which can convert an HTML5 page to a
> pixel map?  Conversion should apply on text, tables, images
> and SVGs, all allowed in HTML5.
>
> rsvg restricts the source to SVG.  What I want is similar
> to a screen grab of iceweasel.  But invoked by a command
> specifying the height and width of the image and not
> including the menus and scroll bars of the browser.

This utility should do the job:

$ apt-cache show cutycapt | grep -A4 Description-en
Description-en: utility to capture WebKit's rendering of a web page
 CutyCapt is a small cross-platform command-line utility to capture
WebKit's rendering of a web page into a variety of vector and bitmap
formats, including SVG, PDF, PS, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, and BMP.
Homepage: http://cutycapt.sourceforge.net/

Reco