Different behaviour handling NFS mounts after login

I've recently replaced Linux MINT on 3 machines with Debian Wheezy and
GNOME3.4. All of my "shares" are mounted with NFS. For this purpose I use
the following options (on all installations):

rw,_netdev,hard,intr,user,nosuid,exec,async,auto

Two of the machines opens Nautilus after each login. Neither the other
installation of Debian nor a remaining MINT installations shows this
behaviour.

What's the problem here? Should I change something in the mount options?
Or is this a setting within GNOME?