Re: Can't install Debian - USB keyboard doesn't turn on until Windows loads

There is sometimes a very short window to access the BIOS.

On my (different) system, as soon as I power up, I start tapping the F2 key, about 2 times per second. After several seconds, I get into BIOS.

There may be some exact moment to press F2 one time, but, I have not found it.

I can not hold the F2 down because BIOS will determine there is a keyboard problem, I think. I have not done that recently.

Maybe you need to clear the BIOS settings?  I have never had to do that.

Tom Dean