Re: Can't install Debian - USB keyboard doesn't turn on until Windows loads

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 11:11:48PM -0600, Kitty Cat wrote:
> So, what I think I need to do is find a way to get the Debian install DVD
> to bypass the need to press a key until such time that a USB keyboard
> driver loads or something like that.

I'd try a 'Live CD' first to see if all functions are ok, first.

Knoppix springs to mind, can't think of any others off the top of my
head. A google should bring up other alternatives.
http://knoppix.net/get.php

It seems to want you to dance then jump through hoops before you can find
the download link! :( I found that link above, but didn't go any futher.
>From previous memory, it took a bit of dancing before I found an actual
.iso. :(

oppressing." --- Malcolm X