Re: disk usage utility

On Wed, 2014-06-25 at 20:55 +0200, Bzzzz wrote:
[...]
> And if your $HOME is really 100% full, that means you can't
> succeed making: touch ZZZ.ZZZ in it (as the right user).

Is that true? Using touch on a non-existent filename creates a file of
zero length, which I would assume for a lot of file system types would
just take up one inode that might still be available even if the file
system is 100% free? And don't some file systems use inode space for
very short files?

--
Tixy