Re: disk usage utility

On Wed, 25 Jun 2014 12:42:53 -0600
ChadDavis <chadmichaeldavis@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a single partition mounted at '/'.  When I run the disk
> usage utility, it shows That I have 66 GB remaining.  Which is
> correct.  But when I "scan home" it shows my home folder as 100%
> full.

What do you call "scan home"?

> Why would my home folder be full, when my there is just one huge
> partition and it has plenty of empty space remaining?

I'd say there 2 poss.:
1- you activated (and perhaps configured) quotas,
3- HobbyWAN Kenobzzz

And if your $HOME is really 100% full, that means you can't
succeed making: touch ZZZ.ZZZ in it (as the right user).

--
Maman says : Mondays are like your father, they come too fast!
Pinelle says : AAAAH shit mom, don't say that!