Re: Please help me

On Wed 25 Jun 2014 at 20:55:02 +0600, monirul hasan wrote:

>  using utorrent. During installation a message says that "The missing firmware files are :rtl_nic/rtl8105e-1.fw .

At what exact point? (It is not a cause of your main problem, however.
Please read the manual),

>    I made my 16GB USB bootable from the iso image using "UNetbootin" software.

On Windows?

>  However I completed installation and a message says installation is
>  complete and now remove your installation media USB. When I restart my laptop a message says
>
>  "Error: file "/boot/grub/i386-pc/normal.mod' not found .
>
>  Entering rescue mode....
>  grub rescue>

Not good. The system is repairable but it would be vastly quicker for
you to reinstall, taking into account Erwan David's advice. I'd delete
the partitions you had set up before and install everything to one
partition. GRUB should go in the MBR; /dev/sda probably.