Please help me

 Sir, I am a student.I want to install "Debian" in my laptop along with my installed "Windows 7".My laptop has the following

 configuration:

 RAM: 4GB

 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz .

 Sir, I want to make the following partitions:

 Drive name              Size                 Type

 /(root)                 30GB                 ext4

 Swap                    8GB

 /uefi                   1GB                  ext4

 /home                   20GB                 ext4

 But unfortunately I could not install it. I am trying to install "debian-7.5.0-amd64-DVD-1 " uing 16GB USB and this
Debian DVD iso size is 3.7GB. I downloaded this DVD( debian-7.5.0-amd64-DVD-1.iso        2014-04-26 16:09  3.7G )  from the

 url:http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/7.5.0/amd64/iso-dvd/

 using utorrent. During installation a message says that "The missing firmware files are :rtl_nic/rtl8105e-1.fw .

   I made my 16GB USB bootable from the iso image using "UNetbootin" software.

 However I completed installation and a message says installation is
 complete and now remove your installation media USB. When I restart my laptop a message says

 "Error: file "/boot/grub/i386-pc/normal.mod' not found .

 Entering rescue mode....
 grub rescue>

"

Sir, now what can I do to install "Debian" in my laptop uing USB?
Sir,Please help me in detail.