Re: raid/mdadm help

On Tue, 24 Jun 2014 22:03:54 -0400
"Rodney D. Myers" <rod_myers@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> Yes, see reply from Francois Patte

Then kick off the 500GB HD and stay with 3 HDz; of course,
you won't have no spare, but in this case it's almost
useless (if you plan to stock a lot of data).

Also, depending on what you plan to use your RAID array for,
considering a RAID-1 array would be better (if you plan to
put databases or any data that need very fast I/Oz).

--
<PataTAF> Ah, I found a funny game at work.
<PataTAF> I launch my browser and e-mail client together