Question: update-rc.d: warning: start and stop actions are no longer supported; falling back to defaults

Hello list,
after changing to systemd some packages give me the following message:

warning: update-rc.d: warning: start and stop actions are no longer supported;
falling back to defaults

It also looks like, these demons are no more started at boot. For example,
eeepc-acpi-scripts gives such a message. When I use "dpkg-reconfigure eeepc-
acpi-scripts" I get this message and everything is working well.

But after next boot, it does not work any more - I have to to dpkg-reconfigure
again.

So the package is ok, I think.

Can I configure something myself to avoid these things or is this a bug and the
maintainer should be informed?

Thanks for all feedback.

Best regards

Hans