Re: Strange no mail traffic........

On 06/21/2014 06:31 PM, Charlie wrote:
Please CC me just in case:

Wondering if the Debian user server is down?

No mail in my inbox. I know that the ISP I use is flaky, and they have
been blacklisted on many occasions and this might be one of those?

So I may have been unsubscribed but my attempt at resubscribing has met
without any feedback?

Could someone please throw some light on this? Or has there really been
no traffic on the list for the last 5 hours?

TIA,
Charlie

Only Debian traffic here today has been the three related to "Strange no mail traffic..."

Regards,

Jeff

--
hangout: ##b0rked on irc.freenode.net