Multimedia player for video filte type qs

Hello.

I wonder whether a multimedia player for the video filteype .qs exists
for Debian Linux.

The filetype is from a bodgy digital television that records
(sometimes, when the facility works) to USB media, via some
functionality named PVR.

The television can sometimes find the media, and, sometimes it can't.
It can sometimes record the programs, but, I have a USB thumb drive,
onto which I recorded a couple of movies, but, when I tried to play
one of them, the television could not find them.

I have previously viewed the contents list of such a thumb drive,
using File Manager, on a Debian 6 system, which shows the video files
as having the extension .qs, , but, on a Debian 7.5 amd64 xfce system,
using the file manager, it shows, in the instance of the last recorded
thumb drive, the video files as being of Type "unknown" (it does list
the filenames, with the extension .qs, and, the file sizes).

So, I wonder whether an application is yet available for Debian Linux,
that can play (for viewing and hearing) the content of this file type.

Thank you in anticipation.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale