Re: Exim4 with zoho

This is the follow up output of swaks with positive feedback:
root@Astroweb:/etc/exim4# swaks --auth --to <hidden> --server
smtp.zoho.com --protocol SMTPS
Username: <hidden>
Password:
=== Trying smtp.zoho.com:465...
=== Connected to smtp.zoho.com.
=== TLS started w/ cipher AES128-SHA
=== TLS peer subject DN="/C=IN/ST=Tamilnadu/L=Chennai/O=ZOHO
Corporation/CN=*.zoho.com"
<~  220 mx.zohomail.com SMTP Server ready June 15, 2014 10:02:34 PM PDT
 ~> HELO Astroweb.astroweb
<~  250 mx.zohomail.com Hello Astroweb.astroweb <hidden>
*** Host did not advertise authentication
 ~> QUIT
<~  221 mx.zohomail.com closing connection
=== Connection closed with remote host.

--
Regards,
Penguin