[0.5 OT] How to grab some entry by command line

Hi,

I wish to grab part of the CDS entry from
namely,

"MLDHSSVNSTIAPGNLLNLPVWCYLLETEEGPILVDTGMPESAV
                     NNEGLFNGTFVEGQILPKMTEEDRIVNILKRVGYEPDDLLYIISSHLHFDHAGGNGAF
                     TNTPIIVQRTEYEAALHREEYMKECILPHLNYKIIEGDYEVVPGVQLLYTPGHSPGHQ
                     SLFIETEQSGSILLTIDASYTKENFEDEVPFAGFDPELALSSIKRLKEVVAKEKPIIF
                     FGHDIEQEKGCKVFPEYIPRAE"

I tried to view the source code, but it doesn't show this part, and when I used

wget http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/KF699528.2

the thing I grabbed also doesn't show this part.

Because I have lots of things with different end part http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/****

so it is going to be nice to know how to get these html plain file which contains these sequence,

can anyone points out something to let me go further,

Thanks, lina