Re: Listing packages installed from experimental

On Mon Jun 9, 2014, at 8:14 PM, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:

> It can't harm to do some research ;).

Ah, I was waiting for this complaint. Good to get it out of the way, I suppose. Had I not done any research, I wouldn't have bothered posting.

All the Google searches I could think of did not reveal the existence of "apt-show-versions".

Here's the output I get from apt-show-versions, for a package I know is from experimental:

deluge-common 1.3.6-1 newer than version in archive

This is kinda disappointing, it doesn't actually say where it's from, just that it's "newer".

Is there a way of explicitly listing packages from experimental?

--
David Glover-Aoki | https://david.gloveraoki.net/contact
PGP key 5518C7DE  | Amateur Radio KJ6TLX