Re: unable to mount removable media with xfce4 version 4.10.1

On Tue, 2014-06-10 at 17:35 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Tue, 2014-06-10 at 19:15 +0400, Reco wrote:
> > So, maybe 'merged' is a wrong word to describe udev-systemd
> > relationship. But it fits.

Perhaps "merged" indeed is a bad term, it is merged by the upstream's
source tree, but it still is a different part, different source code.
English isn't my native language. However, the decision to have both in
one git was made for good reasons, sytemd should go conform with
udev ... udev will be usable by other init systems for a long time, but
_not_ forever.