Re: Should I install chkrootkit?

On 6/7/2014 10:03 PM, Jerry Stuckle wrote:

 > Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 11:34:26 -0400
 > From: slitt@troubleshooters.com
 > To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
 > Subject: Re: Should I install chkrootkit?
 >
 > I've got no time for Ku-Klux-Klan types.

Me too. I've no patience for idiots like Horatio and people spouting
obscenities.

 > Canadians have no patience for disrespect of ethnic, gender, or
racial groups.

Nor do Americans. We don't tolerate racism or ethnic discrimination. But
we do conduct massive wiretapping and mass surveillance of Muslims and
immigrants from Muslim countries: Middle East, Somalia, Nigeria,
Algeria, Tunisia, Dagestan, Indonesia, Malaysia and so on.

The CIA has collaborated with the NSA to monitor the above groups of
people for possible mischief and suicide bombings.

Jerry

Warning - FRAUD ALERT.  This was NOT my post.  See the headers.

Jerry