Re: fetchmail keep some, not all mails on server

On Thu, 05 Jun 2014 17:19:17 +0200
basti <black.fledermaus@arcor.de> wrote:

Except if it's a production svr, you should consider
upgrade the branch; Lenny is quite outdated (2k9).

> # fetch mails

Post the whole conf, nobody can guess what you wrote
until TCP/IP/BRAIN-2-BRAIN isn't stable.

…
> Some mails with a size round of 900 bytes keep on the server and
> some mails with round 5000 bytes are delete.
> I see no schema when a mail in keep and when not.

Which mail provider?

--
It is not because one thing is a law that it is just,
it is because it is just that it should be a law.