fetchmail keep some, not all mails on server

Hello @all,

I run a fetchmail daemon on my router.
Debian Version 5
Fetchmail Version 6.3.9-rc2+GSS+NTLM+SDPS+SSL+NLS+KRB5

My config looks like

# Configuration created Mon Jun 10 11:55:32 2002 by fetchmailconf
#set postmaster "postmaster"
#set bouncemail
#set no spambounce
#set properties ""

# own Log
set no syslog
set logfile /var/log/fetchmail.log
# mit preconnect und postconnect we get the date in the logfile

# fetch mails

There is no "keep" or "no keep" option set so fetchmail should delete
every received mail.
There is also no limit set in the config.

Some mails with a size round of 900 bytes keep on the server and some
mails with round 5000 bytes are delete.
I see no schema when a mail in keep and when not.

Can somebody explain this behaivior?
Or/ And can somebody tell me the right option to solve this?

I dont want so get allredy fetched mails a 2nd time.

is "no keep" the right one? -- is there a global option? (There are
round 100 mail addresses)
or is --flush the right one?
(http://www.fetchmail.info/fetchmail-FAQ.html#O14)

Thanks for any help.