Re: How can I benchmark my brand new usb 3.0 WD My Passport hdd

On Thu, 29 May 2014, Anubhav Yadav wrote:

Sorry for not being more clear before. I would like to know
1) If I am benchmarking the right way?
2) Is what I am getting is the standard speed?
3) If no then is this problem OS related or Device related?

To the best of my limited knowledge you are indeed benchmarking the drive correctly.

As to your second and third points, I'd suggest looking to see what the manufacturer says the drive is rated at.